Generally children (Boys & Girls) are admitted to Nursery. The minimum age of Admission to Nursery is Three Years on the basis of Random method. Birth Certificate, issued by the Municipality or Panchyat is the only valid document to prove the age. Christian must submit the Baptismal Certificate also. In any circumstances request for a change in the date of birth will not be entertained.
The Parents/ Guardians must submit the admission form duly filled in together with three passport size photographs of the child with Aadhar Card Copy, SSSM ID and a copy of Bank Passbook of the Parent (incase student donts have bank account) to the Office. The School Admits the Child, if only the parents promise in writing (by signing the code of conduct) their wholehearted cooperation in the formation of the child
Admission to classes other than Nursery is given only when there is a vacancy anf if only his/her parents submit the following in time:-
- The admission form of the school duly filled in along with the code of conduct agreed.
- The transfer certificate from the school last attended, duly countersigned by the eligible authority.
- Mark list of the last examination passed.
- A Student who passes class U.K.G has to fill in the new admission form for Class I. Similarly a Student who passes Class X (ICSE) Examination has to take New Admission for Class XI.
Admission to the Classes will be given to:-
- Students who have good reputation and are responsive to corrections given by teachers and responsible people.
- Students who are God Fearing, Respectful to Parents, Teachers and Elders and are ready to abide by the rules given by the School Authorities.
- Students who have secured good marks in previous examinations.
- Students who have satisfactory standard in English Language.
- In Class XI, Admission to various streams will be decided on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Merit list will be prepared by taking the aggregate of termly and final examinations in the respective subjects and report on the behavior of the student in the previous year.
- There will be an interview of the student who seek admission to Class XI, with their Parents.
- Duly counter signed Transfer Certificate, Mark Sheet, Character Certificate along with duly filled in Admission Form of the School are to be submitted by those students who come from other recognized Schools.
- There will not be direct admission to Classes X & XII
- Admission to any class in the middle of a term / semester will be entertained only in inevitable circumstances. Formalities required for such admission by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi has to be completed by the Parents.
- Every re-admission will be considered as a new admission and formalities have to be completed.